The Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Programme
FREE Workshop and Coffee
Holiday Inn Express; Acton Court, Acton Gate, Stafford ST18 9AP
When; Wednesday 24th May 2017
Time; 9.00 A.M - 11.00 A.M
Your invited to join in;
A few questions to help you decide if you should join us:
- Do you work directly with parents are who are struggling with their children's behaviour?
- Are you interested in new innovative ways to help those parent's who need parenting support?
- Do you work with parent's of children 0-18 year olds who would benefit from enhancing their parenting skills and confidence?
- Would it be helpful to have a step by step evidence based, quality assured parenting programme that is up to date, relevant to today's modern parent?
- Would you like to be able to Train your Trainers to cascade the Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour programme training to your workforce?
- Exactly how parent's influence their child's behaviour?
- The root of children's behaviour problems?
- Learn about our parenting support and practitioner training.
Places are limited so please sign up today using the form below or contact me today to to ensure you can join us.
Your place will be confirmed via email, if you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please be kind enough to email or phone me directly.
Call Ruth; 07929047110